Shotblasting and Painting
Shafton Steel is a specialist in Shotblasting & Painting. Our Gietart shotblaster is one of the biggest in the country, able to handle sections up to 24m in length.
We have a large secure storage area to handle anything from small jobs to large contracts, including those requiring phased processing.
Our paint facility gives the option of leaving one flange unpainted and has a drying tunnel to ensure all material is dry prior to handling. We offer quick turnaround times and are happy to quote for both free issue and full supply work.
- Shotblasting to SA2.5
- Section processing up to 1500mm wide
- Plate processing up to 2500mm wide
- Processing up to 24m long
Our Services include:
- State of the art shotblasting facilities
- Shotblasting to SA 2.5
- Water based red/grey primer to 25 microns with other thickness on request
- Weldable pre-fab primer
- Facility to leave one flange unpainted
- Drying tunnel
- Processing of free issue material or full supply
- Industry leading quality and service
- Handling capability for both large components and small fittings
- Consistent quality to ensure continuity in your finished painting process
- Fully trained staff with experience of the shotblasting & priming service